Welcome To The Most Trusted UK Education Consultancy In Pune
Study abroad has become a hot topic in higher education, the students need to understand the practices and perspectives of other cultures to be educated and think critically in order to compete in whatever field they choose, keeping this in mind OneBounce Study Abroad Consultants brings together interesting and innovative programmes blended with industrial experience and practical application that will appeal to the academic community as well as cater to the growing needs of the job market. International Education rewards young minds with the additional opportunities of learning about other cultures that develop a rich fabric of International cultural exchange and understanding. Furthermore, we work with education providers who are recognized for the provision of quality education and are fully accredited under the respective countries education authorities.
Our existence revolves around our students hence our core activity lies in ensuring that students make the right choice when they decide to study abroad.. We ensure that you get the most hassle free experience while taking one of the most important decision of your life. Using our expertise and experience we can identify the most suitable university for each student.
Here’s a comprehensive guide for all Indian students who want to study in UK
Why Study In UK
How Much Will It Cost To Study In UK
UK Education System
British Student Health Cover
I Am Interested For Study In UK
Call Now 9970164949
What We Offer Different Than Other UK Education Consultants In Pune
Free Expert Counselling
SOP & LOR Writing
Education Loan & Forex Exchange
Pre Departure Briefing
Fun Facts You Didn't Know About UK Education
- British students can work for twenty hours per week during their study and full-time during their vacations.
- International student has a lot of opportunities and benefits that make their life in UK simple and affordable. They get discounts on stationery, books, entertainment, and travel.
- The National Health Service offers free subsidized healthcare to international students that stay in the UK for more than six months.
- Postgraduate students, as well as undergraduate ones, can participate in a number of scholarships that are available for everyone.
- Every student is free to choose from four countries: England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland. All of them are culturally and geographically diverse.
- The British passport is issued in the name of the Queen. As such, her excellence doesn’t need to possess one. The Queen has visited over 100 different countries and not a single time has made it with a passport.
- The University of Oxford is the oldest higher education institution in the whole UK. Until 1877, lecturers at this university were not allowed to get married.
- Indian restaurants in UK are a random thing. It is estimated that there more Indian restaurants in London than in Indian biggest urban centers like Mumbai or New Delhi.
- London is the biggest city in UK and the most expensive to live in UK.
- The National Health Service in UK offers free health care coverage for its citizens, but people are allowed to get private health insurance if they will.
- Smith Jones and Williams are the most common names in UK
- UK degrees are recognized world wide, including for PR in Canada and Australia.
How Is Life Of An Indian Student In UK
- Indian food and shopping: there are lots of specialist Indian shops throughout London.
- Lots of Indian businesses also operate in London such as ICICI Bank, Wipro Software Services and Cobra beer.
- People are usually pretty decent, talk softly and well mannered – and you tend to imbibe these good traits.
- You will realize that you have to be far more independent as a student in UK than you have to be as a student in an Indian hostel. This makes you stronger.
- First the decision – the cost does not justify the pretty poor quality of Bachelor and Masters education imparted in many colleges. UK is “Expensive”, unless you have spent time in the UK before one does not get an idea of expenses. A week or 15 days tour does not count.
- In India the UK degree along with international experience will give an edge to students coming back to India . The Indian government has declared that it will only recognise 2 year Masters degree, thus if you want to apply for a job with the Indian government, you will not be eligible, but very much in demand in the corporate sector
- In India the UK degree along with international experience will give an edge to students coming back to India . The Indian government has declared that it will only recognise 2 year Masters degree, thus if you want to apply for a job with the Indian government, you will not be eligible, but very much in demand in the corporate sector.
I Am Interested For Study In UK
Call Now 9970164949
Generally, Master’s Courses in the UK do not require a GMAT with an exception of a Master’s in Finance in a few universities like Lancaster, LSE etc.
Though IELTS can be waived sometimes by the university if the year 12 English language score is more than 70% it is better to do a language proficiency test like IELTS or PTE as the top end universities would want these scores. In some cases the university may have their own test. E.g.: ARU and DMU
By completion of the course if a student is able to find a job with an annual package of 21,000 pounds per annum from a company listed in the UKVI website then the Visa can be extended. Students doing a PhD get 1 year extension or starting a business can also extend their visas Tier 1.
Yes, all the students are required to attend a credibility Interview via Skype from UKVI. The interview is designed to check whether you are a genuine student who knows details about the course going to be studied.
The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK provides free and subsidized health care to international students if their Course is over 6 months.
6) Can I work part time while studying? How much will I be paid? Full time international students are allowed to work 20 hours part time during the term period and 40 hours or full time during vacations. On an average a student is paid a minimum of 7-10 pounds per hour.
The most common type is Halls of residence. These are accommodation blocks where each student has their own room. Some of the newer ones have rooms that have their own toilet and shower (en suite), but usually you share the flat with other people. Self-catering halls have kitchens for about the same number of people, where you can cook your own food. Catered halls have a dining hall where you are served at least two meals a day: breakfast and dinner. Halls will have cleaners and may have a laundry for bedclothes. Bills for electricity, lighting, heating and water will be included in the rent.
Most of the courses don’t require any test as British universities accept the Indian academic marks, but a few professional courses like LLB and Medicine require tests like LNAT and UKCAT respectively. GMAT too is only required for MBA or Masters in certain universities
9) How long does it take to get a student visa? As long as the paperwork is in order it should take about 15 working days and it costs Rs.32000/-. Students can file a priority visa which normally takes 5 working days. It costs Rs.52000/- extra. Students also can apply for supper priority visa which cost Rs.1,13,000/-
Scholarships are usually merit based. So the first criterion is academic marks. You have to have an offer from the university which you need to accept. Most scholarships require you to write an essay on a given topic, and some may have an interview as well. Your CV should stand out as scholarships are very competitive.