Study in FRANCE
Quality Education + Courses in English + Shorter Duration Programs + Work During Study + Internships + Work After Study for 2 Years
World Rankings: Global university rankings reflect a total of 41 French universities which are included in the World University Rankings 2015/16, of which 11 are within the global top 250
Multicultural study experience: France brings together cultures from all over the world. Students appreciate the beautiful, developed cities and the great variety of social life available. Impressions about French culture and city life were overall more positive than the European average. Even the smaller cities offered opportunities for fun student activities.
Courses offered in English: Mostly all courses in France are taught in English. You do need to learn French to study in France. Knowledge of French language however is recommended so that you communicate locally with people. All Universities gives an opportunity to learn French as a subject during the course
Part Time Work: Students can work up to 20 hours per week during course and full time in holidays (approx. 40 hours per week)
Post Study Work Permits for Indian Students in France: France has introduced two year post study work permit for Indian graduates. Thus, you can work in France after you finish your studies
Internships in France: Many programs in France provide well paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
Accommodation Subsidy: Accommodation help by 40% to 50% By French Government (CAF) is available. Thus, your living costs could go down in France as compared to many other countries
Fashion Capital of the World: The Paris Fashion Week is the finale of the big four fashion weeks. World’s best designers have always operated from Paris. Paris is home to some of the world’s topmost fashion schools
Science and Technology Excellence in France: France is a first-class centre for scientific and technological innovation. It owes this standing to its research capacity and its many achievements in such fields as aerospace, transportation, electronics, telecommunications, chemistry, biotechnology, health and mathematics. In the Information Technology sector, France ranks second in Europe and fourth in the world.
Management in France: World’s 3rd leading host country for higher education. France is home to some of the topmost management schools in the world: INSEAD, HEC, ESSEC, Grenoble Graduate School of Business (GGSB), and more. 5 French business schools ranked among top 10 business schools in Europe. France is regarded as best destination in the world in terms of Value for Money for world class Management courses.
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
Connections with Universities
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
Total Solution for Studying Abroad
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Great Career, Global Education
- More than 10 Years of Counselling & Recruiting Student’s to top Institution across the World.
- One Stop Solution to All Study Abroad Needs.
- Best Coaching Facilities & Experienced Fculties for IELTS.
- Experienced Staff for Admission & Visa Guidance.
- We provide Accurate & Genuine Guidance to Students.
- Most Trusted & Successful Visa Consultant in Pune, Maharashtra.
Process For FRANCE Student Visa
- Submit your Documents to Onebounce
- Within 2 to 3 days we will give choices of Universities and Courses
- Apply for Admission
- Receive Offer Letter from University within 1 to 3 Weeks.
- Prepare Finance and Income Related Documents
- Pay tuition fees to FRANCE Universities
- Receive Confirmation of Acceptance from FRANCE University
- Interview With Campus France
- Book Accommodation
- Buy Travel Insurance
- Undergo Medical Examination with registered Panel Doctor/Hospital.
- Prepare Student Visa Application & Submit Online Application
- Submit Student Visa Application @ VFS
- Appear for Visa Interview (Not compulsory)
- Decision of Student Visa Application within 2 to 5 weeks
Requirements For FRANCE Student Visa
- Minimum 6 Bands in IELTS. OR
- Last Degree in English Medium OR
- Min 60+ Marks in English in Last Education.
Earing / Work Option in FRANCE
- 20 Hours Work Permits with Study
- Full Time work during CO-OP
- Up to 3 years work permit after Study
- PR Opportunities thereafter
- University Tution Fees : € 13500 to €20,000
- Travel Insurance : €120
- Campus France Interview Fees: Rs.15,500/-
- Visa Fees : €100.
- Air Ticket : Rs.50,000/- (Approximately)
- Consultancy : No Charges by Onebounce
Documents For Admission
- 10th mark sheets & certificate
- 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree
- Master Mark sheets and Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree
- Original Passport
- IELTS Score Card
- Work Experience if any
Documents For Visa
- Offer Letter from University
- Financial Support Documents for 1st Year Tuition Fee and 1st Year Living Expenses (20-25 Lakhs) (6 Months Old Funds)
- IT Returns (Last 3 Years)
- Affidavit of Sponsorship from Parents
- Travel Insurance