Study in Australia
You can immediately start your Masters level study in Australia in the same year that you finish your degree program in India since the Indian 3 years Bachelors is accepted by all Australian Universities.Quality of Australian education is known to all and you are no exception. Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 ensures that Institutions who enroll international students are registered with Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). This ensures that Institutions meet stringent standards, for marketing activities, education delivery, facilities and student support services.
- Suitable Climate
- Top Education
- Work During Study
- Work After Study
- English Speaking Country
- Australian Immigration
Suitable Climate + Top Education + Work during Study + Work after Study + Australia Immigration
- 15 Years Education Accepted: If you wish to study an MBA in Australia or an Masters in Australia, you can directly apply after your Bachelors. You can immediately start your Masters level study in Australia in the same year that you finish your degree program in India since the Indian 3 years Bachelors is accepted by all Australian Universities.
- Work in Australia DURING studies: You can work up to 20 hrs per week (like most other countries) during study period and full-time (generally 40 hrs per week) during vacations (and it’s visibly mentioned on your student visa too). Also, you can take care of your living expenses this way (On an average a student can earn around A$ 12 per hour. Casual jobs are available (A$15-18 per hour) as part-time work option).
Work in Australia after studies (Post Study Work Visa in Australia):
- The ‘post study work visa’ allows Indian students to work in Australia after completing their Masters (MS, MBA etc), Bachelors or Doctoral (PhD) degree. You should have at least two years of academic study in Australia at the Bachelors level or above (Bachelors, Masters (or MBA) or PhD level). The subject area of your study does not affect the Post Study Work Visa. You can complete your studies in any field to be eligible to apply for the Australian work permit.
English Speaking Country:
Australia being an English speaking country, this is a great advantage for Indian students. Eventually networking and making connections take you a long way in a new country.
Quality of Education and Flexibility
Quality of Australian education is known to all and you are no exception. Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 ensures that Institutions who enroll international students are registered with Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). This ensures that Institutions meet stringent standards, for marketing activities, education delivery, facilities and student support services.
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) links 15 school, vocational and university education qualifications into one national system. This allows you to move towards the next level of study easily and importantly, the flexibility to also change your Institution. If you’re studying an AQF qualification, you can be sure that your institution is Government-authorised and nationally accredited, and that your Degree or other AQF qualification will be genuine. The AQF makes it easy for overseas governments to recognise your qualification.
Did you know that Australia has 8 of the top universities in the world? Employers and schools all over the world recognize degrees from Australian universities. The Australian education system is very well regulated by their government to maintain high standards of education; something which Australia is famous for. Australian graduates are known to be confident and have the skills demanded by their employers. The teaching system in Australia aims to deliver realistic and career oriented skills to students.
Climate in Australia:
You definitely will not feel very cold. Many Indian students specifically prefer to study in Australia for this reason. Believable?
Duration of study in Australia:
Most Australian courses are of shorter duration. You can complete the degree courses in 3 years or even less if the education provider works on a trimester system. Did you know that several MBA programs ( in which you don’t need any work experience) are only of 1.5 years.
Costs, Affordability and ROI
Both – course fees and living expenses are cheaper as compared to many other popular study destinations. The shorter duration of the course also saves money. Additionally, like we have mentioned above, you can work part time. Part time jobs in Australia are easily available. Again, after your studies in Australia, you can have a 2 years post study work permit. Thereafter, if you are working in a sector which is under Australia’s shortage occupations list, Australian immigration is the way forward.
Courses in Australia
Australia covers almost all available study areas, ranging from natural sciences to life & agricultural sciences, mathematics to clinical medicine & pharmacy and physics. The Institutions have 22,000 plus courses to offer in their 1100 institutions.
If you are planning to study in Australia then reach out to us. As we provide admission counseling to our students to study abroad.
More about Why Study in Australia?
- Standard of living among the highest in the world
- Multicultural society – you wouldn’t ever feel left out
- Excellent Climate – not too hot not too cold, just how we Indians like it
- Clear blue seas
- unique and wonderful flora and fauna
- vibrant, beautiful and multicultural cities
- great weather
- amazing and diverse landscapes a
CAN YOU BELIEVE?
Australia is the 6th largest country in the world (same size as the 48 mainland states – USA; 50 percent larger than Europe), but has the lowest population density in the world – only 2 people per sq. km. It has a population of 20 million only (is that as much as Mumbai?).
We are experts at what we do. Since 2016 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Pune, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
Connections with Universities
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Process For Australia Student Visa
- Academic Documents to Be Submitted
- Admission Application Process
- Offer Letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
- Medical Examinations
- College Fees Payment
- Visa File Preparations
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Online Visa File Submission
- Visa Approval
- Accomodation + Flight + Insurance + Forex
Great Career, Global Education
- More than 10 Years of Counselling & Recruiting Student’s to top Institution across the World.
- One Stop Solution to All Study Abroad Needs.
- Best Coaching Facilities & Experienced Faculties for IELTS.
- Experienced Staff for Admission & Visa Guidance.
- We provide Accurate & Genuine Guidance to Students.
- Most Trusted & Successful Visa Consultant in Pune, Maharashtra.
Universities of Australia
- Monash University
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- The University of Queensland (UQ)
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Curtin University
- QUT – Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- University of South Australia (UniSA)
- University of Technology Sydney
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Australian Graduate School of Management – AGSM (UNSW)
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Charles Sturt University – Study Group
- Charles Darwin University – Melbourne Campus
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- Fedration University – University of Ballarat
- Griffith University
- James Cook University (JCU)
- LaTrobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Business School (MBS)
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Canberra
- University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- University of Tasmania
- University of Western Sydeny (UWS)
- Victoria University (VU)
- University of Wollongong