Welcome To The Most Trusted Australia Education Consultancy In Pune
Study abroad has become a hot topic in higher education, the students need to understand the practices and perspectives of other cultures to be educated and think critically in order to compete in whatever field they choose, keeping this in mind OneBounce Study Abroad Consultants brings together interesting and innovative programmes blended with industrial experience and practical application that will appeal to the academic community as well as cater to the growing needs of the job market. International Education rewards young minds with the additional opportunities of learning about other cultures that develop a rich fabric of International cultural exchange and understanding. Furthermore, we work with education providers who are recognized for the provision of quality education and are fully accredited under the respective countries education authorities.
Our existence revolves around our students hence our core activity lies in ensuring that students make the right choice when they decide to study abroad. We ensure that you get the most hassle free experience while taking one of the most important decision of your life. Using our expertise and experience we can identify the most suitable university for each student.
Here’s a comprehensive guide for all Indian students who want to study in Australia
Why Study In Australia?
Standing proud with 8 of the top 100 universities in the world, Australia is much more than just kangaroos. An increasing number of Indian students are opting for Australia to study abroad for its world-class education, post-study work opportunities and excellent quality of living.
How much will it cost to study in Australia?
Studying abroad can be an expensive affair but planning your budget smartly can help you get a hold on your finances effectively.
Australia Education System
When you choose to study in Australia, you can be assured of unparalleled quality of education, internationally-recognised qualification and immense employment prospects.
Study In Australia
Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Australia’s Education
- Canberra is the capital city of Australia which is the centre of all political developments
- The politically stable country is home to 19 listed World Heritage sites
- Famous globally for the landmark buildings like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Great Barrier Reef
- Full of interesting history; first inhabitants are believed to have migrated from some unknown Asian place to Australia between 50,000 and 60,000 years ago
- Became an independent country on 1 January 1901; on this day the British Parliament passed legislation that allowed the six Australian colonies to adopt rules in their own right and the Commonwealth of Australia came into existence
- Australia follows a Westminster system of government; inherits law from the British who colonised it
Climate, Cuisine & Culture
- The temperate climate is a plus point which results in pleasant weather most of the time. Climatic conditions, like India, can vary in different parts of the country.
- Largely a country of meat eaters, popular meat dishes of Australia are Roast Lamb (some call it National Dish), Barbecued Shrimp, Sausage Rolls, Steak, Fish & Chips, Chicken Dim Sum and many more.
- Popular vegetarian dishes here are Fried Potato Cakes, Pavlova, Spring Vegie Pasta, Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters, Eggplant .Fritters, Indian Leek & Cauliflower Soup, Cheesy Rice and Vegetable Bake and many more.
- Indian population is scattered across the country. Many movie theaters showcase Indian movies in cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
- Smooth beer and tasty wines are the integral parts of the Australian culture
How Is Life Of An Indian Student In Australia
Students from every nook and corner of the world enjoy living in Australia because of the vibrant and multi-cultural atmosphere that it offers. They become able to think out of the box by studying here. Since English is the most commonly spoken language here, Indian students don’t face any difficulty in day to day chores. Many international students seek Permanent Residency in view of the quality of life
- A multicultural society,endeavours to treat students from all parts of the globe equally and offers a vast array of activities for the students
- Lifestyle here is cool; even students from a relatively modest background may start a new life here as the country is highly developed with plenty of opportunities
- There are many things to do in Australia like relaxing at beaches, enjoying operas and taking part in active cultural societies; participation in such activities is quite affordable as well
- Students enjoy cultural events and Indian festivals; Bollywood movies are also shown in the cinema complexes of Australian cities