Study in UK
Quality British Education + World Renowned Universities + Courses of Shorter Duration + English Speaking Country + Networking Opportunities + 4 Months Additional Visa after Course
So why select to study a British Education? When we ask these questions, some interesting answers that we get include:
“Because my friend or relative has recommended” – Super reason. We wonder if they are paying for you.
“Because its LONDON you see!” – Hmm. Well that’s a better answer! London’s a great capital city. UK though also has Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Birmingham, Bath, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff and such top cities to live and study in
Alright! Here are some reasons that we believe are important to study in UK:
These are main reasons for the question “Why Study in UK?”
The world knows about it and we believe you are no exception. One crucial information we must add is that all nationally recognized UK qualifications are subject to strict inspection and quality standards by respective national quality assurance agencies and funding councils (QCA, ACCAC, CCEA, SQA, QAA, RAE). These abbreviations make no sense to you right now we understand, but sooner rather than later, they will. All that you need to do is be able to select the right course and the right Institution.
15 Years Education Accepted:
If you wish to study an MBA in UK or an MS in UK, you can directly apply after your Bachelors. You can immediately start your Masters level study in UK in the same year as you finish your degree program in India since the Indian 3 years Bachelors is accepted by all UK Universities
Duration of Courses in UK:
Save time studying quality education in the UK:
- 1 Year Masters in UK : All Masters in UK (incl. MBA in UK) are of just one year duration. You save a valuable year so that you can get in to the industry early
- 3 Years Bachelors in UK : You can also finish most under graduate degrees in 3 years (incl. engineering) which are generally 4 years in other Countries.
Sandwich Programs in UK (Work During Study):
During your Bachelors, you can get this unique opportunity of working for an additional year (generally as your 3rd year) and resuming your studies (in the final year). Almost all UK Universities for many programs offer this. Hurray! They help you get your work in the UK and you are paid for it too. More importantly, it’s the advantage of working in the UK, building connections during that year and you never know, the same company might want to offer you a job after your finish your Bachelors in the UK. You obviously earn in their currency.
Do not fret if you find exceptions. There of course are several (even we can offer)!
Part Time Work in UK:
You can work part-time for up to 20 hours per week during your course and full-time (generally 40 hours per week) during holidays. You can generally take care of your living expenses this way (Do not cross limits please, do not over work….. it is not legitimate).
English Speaking Country:
Where better can you learn more of this language? Communication is the key. You will only become better at it during your stay. Effective networking is a super added benefit because of the English language which must help you in the future. Evidently, when you decide to study in Europe, studying in UK becomes everyone’s first choice more often than not
Courses in the UK:
Simply, you name a course at any level and the UK has it on offer, with quality. Most UK courses are very industry focused, thus justifying your investment.
Students could specialise in anything from marketing, finance, logistics, computer games programming, ocean engineering, satellite positioning technology or sound engineering to multimedia design, anthropology, cross-cultural psychology, hotel management or dance. Have you heard about art history or genetic counseling? Or have you ‘witnessed’ anyone studying ‘pottery’? Well, we have. We have even had students who have opted to study Gender Studies in the UK
Business schools in the UK have been extremely recognized all over the world to produce highly respected personalities and MBAs.
Safety in UK:
UK is probably one of the safest places in the world to study. You will find one odd relative living in the UK somehow. But even if you do not, Institutions are always there to help. Health Insurance in the UK for international students is one of the cheapest in the world when you compare to other top study destinations
Not speaking about London when we are talking about studying in UK is just not done!
- London houses top UK Universities like London Business School (LBS), London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Queen Mary University of London, University College London, Imperial College London, King’s College London, City University London, Brunel University London, University of Westminster London and more, city of London offers just the perfect set of Universities to apply to. London has over 45 Universities
- It is home to over 200000 international students from 200 different nations. London ranks 1st amongst the most International Cities in the World
- Over 70 Nobel Prize laureates have studied or worked at a London university
- There are over 1,000 museums and galleries in London, over 100 parks to enjoy, over 350 live music venues, over 5,000 restaurants to enjoy food, over 7,000 bars and pubs to have fun. Well, then there is also The Big Ben and The London Eye
- It’s just so multicultural in the UK (with more than 100 ethnic groups)
- It’s the gateway to continental Europe and just so easy to travel around. Students get excellent discounts on travel fares (even on movie tickets)
- If you need more, re-read this page…
We are experts at what we do. Since 2002 we have helped 1000s of students (personally). As one of the leading overseas education consultants in Mumbai, the collective experience of our team of experts go beyond a 100 years. Many of us have studied abroad and know exactly what your requirements will be, what kind of universities should be best suited for your future, what you need to do to get there.
We are extremely personal. Students ask us 1000s of questions and we enjoy replying to these. You will have one dedicated team member who you will be able to contact throughout the service. We don’t count the number of hours spent on you. We don’t shed away responsibilities. We work on your side and have just one thing in mind—to get you your best in your career.
We enjoy when you get scholarships or you save money. Over 70% of our applicants will earn some form of scholarship / financial aid / bursary.
Connection with Universities
We keep in touch with Universities. We keep in touch with our past students. We know exactly what a University will require or we can identify it very (very) easily. We help you build your profile, craft a great resume, and statement of purpose (SOP)/essays and bring out the best in you while presenting you to a University. Chances of your admissions evidently rise because we are around.
Total Solution for Studying Abroad
We help you right from start to end in the process ie. from selecting the right course and university list, documentation preparation, filling out and checking of forms, applying to universities, to securing admission offers, helping you finalize the best choice of university, visa guidance (including documentation, mock interview rounds, application), accommodation booking and much more. Hey! IELTS coaching is also available at our centre. We are brilliant with our essay editing services (remember – you will have to end up writing 18 to 24 essays when you apply to 8 to 10 Universities). We are simply there for everything! #enoughsaid
Mostly all of our students are through word of mouth. You will ENJOY your process and will not have to think how ordinary a question is while you ask us. We reply. We ensure that you remain satisfied. Nearly all our students would give us a 100/100 for our services.
Great Career, Global Education
- More than 10 Years of Counselling & Recruiting Student’s to top Institution across the World.
- One Stop Solution to All Study Abroad Needs.
- Best Coaching Facilities & Experienced Faculties for IELTS.
- Experienced Staff for Admission & Visa Guidance.
- We provide Accurate & Genuine Guidance to Students.
- Most Trusted & Successful Visa Consultant in Pune, Maharashtra.
Process For UK Student Visa
- Submit your Documents to Onebounce
- Within 2 to 3 days we will give choices of Universities and Courses
- Apply for Admission
- Receive Offer Letter from University within 1 to 3 Weeks.
- Prepare Finance and Income Related Documents
- Pay tuition fees to UK Universities
- Receive Confirmation of Acceptance from UK University
- Undergo Medical Examination with registered Panel Doctor/Hospital.
- Prepare Student Visa Application & Submit Online Application
- Submit Student Visa Application @ VFS
- Appear for Visa Interview (Not compulsory)
- Decision of Student Visa Application within 2 to 5 weeks
Requirements For UK Student Visa
- Minimum 6 Bands in IELTS. OR
- Last Degree in English Medium OR
- Min 60+ Marks in English in Last Education.
Earing / Work Option in UK
- 20 Hours Work Permits with Study
- Full Time work during CO-OP
- Up to 3 years work permit after Study
- PR Opportunities thereafter
- University Tution Fees: GBP 8,000 to GBP25,000 = Rs.7,00,000/- to Rs.23,00,000/-.
- Living Expenses in UK: London (GBP9135 Per Year i.e. Maximum for 9 Months) and Outside the London (GBP11385 Per Year i.e. Maximum for 9 Months)
- Immigration Health Surcharge: GBP470 Per Year
- Visa Fees: GBP348
- Air Ticket: Rs.50,000/- (Approximately)
- Consultancy: No Charges (We are official Representatives of UK Universities, So we Do Not Charge from Students. All the Application and Visa Services are Totally Free of Cost)
Documents For Admission
- 10th mark sheets & certificate
- 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Graduation Mark sheets Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree
- Master Mark sheets and Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree
- Original Passport
- IELTS Score Card
- Work Experience if any
Documents For Visa
- CAS from University
- Financial support documents for 1 Year Tuition Fee and 1 Year Living Expenses to stay in UK (28 days old managed)
- IT Returns (Last 3 Years)
- Affidavit of Sponsorship
- Immigration Health Surcharge for 1Year
- TB Medical Test Certificate
- Academic Mark Sheets